Re: Proposal: an "important-news" IETF announcement list

I haven’t been able to read all of the email in this discussion, but was thinking that except for "Announcements sent manually", everything else could be sent as a daily or weekly digest.   That way the volume of email would be reduced, we would not need a new list, and subscribers will receive all of this information.

The default for the Announce List could be a daily digest, but allow for changing it to weekly or individual emails.

If this has already been suggested, please treat it as a +1.

Bob