[Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-08

Reviewer: Stig Venaas
Review result: Has Issues

I have some minor concerns about this document that I think should be resolved
before publication.

Comments:

The document is quite good and easy to read. My only concern is the security
considerations that are rather brief.

Major Issues:

No major issues found.

Minor Issues:

The Security considerations might need more details.
Are there any concerns about incorrect metadata? What are the consequences of
metadata being wrong intentionally, or by accident. When should integrity
protection be used?