Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-04.txt> (OSPFv3 CodePoint for MPLS LSP Ping) to Proposed Standard

HI Tom,

Apologies for the delay. Please see below for our response.

s.6
"   This document specifies that the above code points will be used only
    for OSPFv2."

Perhaps a place for a  'SHALL'.

<Nagendra>  Since the code point should be used only for OSPFv2, should we use “SHOULD”?.

Thanks,

Nagendra