Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: RFC 8321 (Alternate-Marking Method for Passive and Hybrid Performance Monitoring) and RFC 8889 (Multipoint Alternate-Marking Method for Passive and Hybrid Performance Monitoring)to Proposed Standard

FWIW, I would also expect a summary report on the “experiment”, i.e., what is known now that wasn’t known then.

For RFCs issued under 6 months ago, it seems unlikely things would change that much.

Joe