Re: IPv6 Anycast has been killed by LINUX patch in 2016 - who cares?

Peace,

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 1:09 AM Robert Raszuk <robert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But using connection less forwarding plane and transporting connection oriented protocols (like TCP) only works between solid anchors (read endpoints).

Tell you what.
Some 12 years ago I was working in HP, and I had to do some weird
things with OpenVMS.

OpenVMS (formerly VMS, and VAX/VMS before that) is/was a true real
time system.  Lots of life-controlling systems were built on top of
OpenVMS these days.  I recall the ISS is still flying because it's