Re: IPv6 Anycast has been killed by LINUX patch in 2016 - who cares?

Peace,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021, 8:54 PM Toerless Eckert <tte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Aka: what linux does is a perfect lightweight form of
MP_TCP just without the overhead of different IP addresses
or port numbers to identify different flows.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is exactly the opposite of what MP-TCP is/was going to offer, which is the same flow, transferred via multiple 5-tuples.

And here we have different flows over the same 5-tuple.

--
Töma