Re: IPv6 Anycast has been killed by LINUX patch in 2016 - who cares?

Peace,

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 8:28 PM Phillip Hallam-Baker
<phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The flaw in your argument is 'multiple traffic termination points on the net (a.k.a. anycast)'
> Of course if you call 'multiple traffic termination' anycast, this is true but you are then taking the leap to TCP over ANYCAST is the only way to do things which is false.

There are applications and protocols already built on top of TCP.  I
believe we're using some of these right now to communicate with each
other.
Are you saying here that such applications and protocols do not
deserve to get DDoS protection?

--
Töma