Re: IPv6 Anycast has been killed by LINUX patch in 2016 - who cares?

Peace,

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 8:54 PM Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It would not make me in the least bit sad if ANYCAST TCP doesn't work because I don't think it should.

TCP over ANYCAST is crossing the streams. Not surprised it doesn't work and see no reason to change that.

Does that imply that you believe no TCP-based protocol deserves protection from DDoS attacks?  Because anycast is ultimately the one and the only basement for that protection.

--
Töma