Re: T-shirt IETF-107?

Hi Marco,

T-shirts were generously produced by Huawei, the Host for IETF 107, and are currently living at the Secretariat office. IETF 107 pivoted very quickly to an online meeting, and because the initial expectation was that they would be distributed in Vancouver they were produced in Canada. Shipping them individually at that time was not an option, but the plan is to distribute IETF 107 t-shirts when we return to in-person meetings.

Thank you!

Stephanie McCammon
IETF Secretariat