Re: Proposed ietf.org email address policy

Has the IESG considered renting out @member.ietf.org or @supporter.ietf.org addresses as a potential revenue stream? Throw in a free github account to sweeten the deal and so that access to discussion is not unnecessarily limited.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

At last, I'll be able to hide the shame of using a yahoo address.