Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-08

Thank you for incorporating the requested changes into the Security Considerations section.  Looks better.  A few more nits with the latest update:

s/the the/the/g
s/"EndpointDisconect"/"EndpointDisconnect"/
s/document rely/document relies/

Shawn.