Re: Proposed ietf.org email address policy

Thanks for this. Your proposed rule makes sense. I might have one suggestion.

Where you have allocated an email address in IETF.org for an individual, duplicate that with an address in staff.IETF.org.  That will allow you, at some point in the future, to remove the first set of addresses and continue communication with the second. I might suggest that those individuals start using the @staff email addresses so reduce any possible impact when that is done.

JUst a thought.

Sent from my iPad