Re: StandICT.eu funding on offer

Hiya,

On 07/05/2021 16:06, Warren Kumari wrote:
Indeed. Looking at the charter, this post might not fall within it, but to
me it seems a: like a useful/interesting post, and b: we need a place where
we can "chat" - a community requires interaction with other members; only
having approved topics/conversations separates us into cliques...

+1 - I think a pointer to that funding scheme, or any
equivalent scheme that's as relevant is just fine so
long it doesn't happen too often. The difference here
is that the standict scheme is directly relevant to
IETF participation so it's highly relevant for anyone
who might need money to help them participate.

S.

PS: To be open - I got some dosh from a precursor
scheme a few years back that covered my travel to IETF
meetings for a bit.