Re: StandICT.eu funding on offer

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 8:28 AM Vittorio Bertola <vittorio.bertola=40open-xchange.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Il 06/05/2021 22:11 Jay Daley <jay@xxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

Sorry, just been pointed out to me that this post is not within the charter for ietf@ietf. Won’t do that again!
Where should this kind of notice be posted, then? If the IETF wants to increase participant diversity, it is very important that opportunities to subsidize participation costs are made widely available and advertised throughout the community.

Indeed. Looking at the charter, this post might not fall within it, but to me it seems a: like a useful/interesting post, and b: we need a place where we can "chat" - a community requires interaction with other members; only having approved topics/conversations separates us into cliques...

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office @ Via Treviso 12, 10144 Torino, Italy

--
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.