Re: Escalation: time commitment to fix *production* security bugs for BLS RFC v4?

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:08 AM Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 That doesn’t matter.  What matters is what the document *is*

I can post a message saying “I have a standard way to remove fleas from dogs using software”  But that doesn’t make it an Internet-Draft, let alone a standards-track RFC.

The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra