Re: [Last-Call] [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-25

> On 21 Apr 2021, at 16:50, Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Actually, it is on tomorrow's telechat. Do you think that this is important enough to hold the document?  Keeping in mind that the document has been many years in the making...

It’s one of those where were you writing it from scratch, you’d most likely include a short key recommendations section.  But with it having evolved over many years, especially section 2, it’s understandable that it has something of a Frankenstein feel.

But the advice that is in there is good, even when repeated in a few places.  It would do no harm to ship it.  I’m sure the authors would be very happy to see it published :)

I’ll try to check the diffs tonight.

Tim