Re: Quic: the elephant in the room

    > There is a whole industry and providers around switching CDN's in real
    > time.  Web-search "Cdn switch" will find them, for example.

    What do you mean by "in real-time"?

I don't know what those other products consider, but I know five seconds happens.

>    It also works for multiple CDNs, provided they don't keep switching back
    and forth, or proving some modest set of trust-anchors is known to cover
    them all.

The CDN's are generally part of the WebPKI because browsers connect to them.

>    And do they keep switching back and forth, or is a one time switch
    stable for some days or longer?

I've seen both short-term shifts (an hour or two), and long-term shifts (measured in days).

I am sorry I cannot provide specifics, naming our customers for example.