Re: A contribution to ongoing terminology work

On 4/6/21 3:43 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

There is a difference between extreme views and extreme methods.

I am an absolutist on certain issues but I have never instigated the use of force or put my opponents in a position where they have no option but to use force for self protection.

It was abundantly obvious to which political party I was referring to in this instance.

Maybe I misread the message, but I missed that you were referring to a political party.

Keith