Re: TERM chartering and the April incidents

lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I did not know of or write those "Les White" drafts, I don't know who
did, and I don't need to know. But the author of the "Les White
drafts is not me.

Do you mean the author is anonymous?

Then, there even is a possibility that the drafts are written by
someone working for IESG (may or may not be directed by IESG
members) to make future censorship by IESG less unacceptable by
people of IETF.

						Masataka Ohta