Re: IETF LLC & IETF Participation from USA-sanctioned countries

Thanks, Andrew

So, when i understand this correctly the normal procedure would be to
ignore or report to the authorities requests for sanctioned transactions.

Would it not also be possible to forward such requests to the IETF lawyer
and have them publish the request, therefore letting folks (lawyers)
who do know how to handle these things legally correctly do the job ?

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---