RE: HTML for email

The problem of RFC-formats and editing tools and the problem of HTML for email and mail archives -- these are fundamentally the same problem.

Alice wants to send something she saw to Bob, with some confidence that she'll know what Bob can see.
(Taking into account accessibility, platform-independence, and archiving -- if Bob can take a long time to read).

Right now, all you can do is snap a screenshot or send a PDF, each with its own drawbacks.

--
https://LarryMasinter.net https://interlisp.org