Re: [Last-Call] New Version Notification for draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt

Barry,

Thanks... and yes.  I want to again stress that I have not
proposed changing basic assumptions about the protocol, only to
clarify the range of the experiment and warn about a few
possible issues.  I've also realized, after reading Ned's note,
that I (and maybe Patrik) should perhaps have explained our
concerns a little bit differently.  I want to think about that a
bit more lest I post a quick response that confuses things
further but will try to explain later today.

    john

--On Monday, 01 March, 2021 12:20 -0500 Barry Leiba