Re: [Last-Call] [v6ops] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-05

Tom,

Tom Herbert wrote on 22/02/2021 19:17:
If you recall, I specifically asked for the _normative_ requirements
about what a host must expose to the network beyond just the IP
headers. If the normative requirements are such that that hosts MUST
expose transport ports (assuming consensus is achieved for that), then
it follows that we'll need the normative requirements for how deep in
the packet those transport headers can be.

this has been addressed already: the draft does not set out to assess or specify normative requirements for transport headers. There doesn't seem to anything left to address on this issue.

Nick