Re: [Last-Call] [Ntp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-10.txt> (A YANG Data Model for NTP) to Proposed Standard

daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> leaf poll is indeed poll in section 7.3 but I wonder why 13.1 uses hpoll?
> Probably a comment on the RFC and not on the I-D.

There  is a slot in the header of NTP packets called poll.

There are 2 "poll" slots in the peer struct that a host uses to keep track of
the info associated with a server it is talking to.
  hpoll is this hosts polling interval when querying that server.
  ppoll is that servers polling interval (as reported in the last packet from
that server)

Section 7.3 is Packet Header Variables
Section 13.1 is Poll Process Variables (aka the stuff in the struct)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.