Re: IETF 110 Preliminary Agenda

Hi Robert,

this is how it looks for me.  Well, I since learned if I zoom out a couple of steps, I get to see another menu on the right side (second screenshot).
That trick wasn’t evident to me (and it should not be necessary).
If this is trying to be responsive and the menu is behind a dropdown or something, that is very very well hidden.

In any case, kudos for addressing this need, and very well done (once the menu is dug out)!

Grüße, Carsten