Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis-02

Dan, thanks for the review. Would you please give me a little more on what you think is needed to explain the relationship between the two documents? I can't think of much more to say beyond "7482 describes protocol queries" and "7483 describes protocol responses to the queries described in 7482", but would adding a few sentences to that effect in the Introduction do what you're suggesting? Of course, the RFC numbers will need to be updated.

Scott