Re: IETF59 Hotel's Wireless Network

Rob Austein wrote:

Then, why don't you shutdown IETF WLAN service today?

I mean today at midnight or so.

Hotel one is good enough.

Ohta-san: given what I saw as part of the NOC team at IETF55, I very
much doubt that the hotel's WiFi could handle 1000+ users in one
ballroom, that is still very much the bleeding edge for 802.11.

1000+?

I've heard that only about 1/4 of participants, which is a
lot less than 4000, are from US and none of them will be in
a ballroom tomorrow.

And I expect the number should even decrease tomorrow.

Woohyong: thank you and the team very much for a very good IETF
network.

I fully agree with you here, except that I also thank you. :-)

Masataka Ohta