Re: [Last-Call] Fwd: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-06.txt> (Updating the IANA MPLS LSP Ping Parameters) to Proposed Standard

Tom and Rich,

I will do what Tom suggested, put it all in the Terminology section. As long as I avoid changing the registries it is fine with me.

/Loa

On 27/01/2021 21:01, Salz, Rich wrote:
     > I think my reasoning that if the abbreviaitions are exånded in the
     > referenced document that is enough.

Like Tom, I disagree.  Putting something like "MPLS (multiple purple lined suckers, as defined in RFC xxxx)" inline seems sufficient.

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@xxxxx
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@xxxxxxxxx