Re: e2e [was: Non routable IPv6 registry proposal]

I will accept that end to end is absolutely the only valid way to move packets when someone shows me how to defeat DoS attacks with an endpoint approach.

People should read the paper. It is not the dogmatic, ideological statement some folk seem to imagine. And even if it were, it isn't holy scripture. And even if it were, when did this become a religion?

E2E is simply a pragmatic argument that keeping complexity out of the center of the inter-network has certain advantages. But Internet protocols have never been pure E2E. Anyone who thinks that hasn't been paying attention.