Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 18:03, Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The cluster I use doesn't support rsync

I appreciate this is slightly off-topic, but given the consistent suggestion that "rsync" should replace FTP, perhaps this is the best place to ask - I can find an implementation of rsync easily enough, but I can't find the specification published as an open standard anywhere - do you know where I can find it?

Thanks,

Dave.