RE: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

Hi Bob!

So to clarify, the thinking is that these devices then are falling back to FTP since they haven't been able to use HTTP in 5 years?  As noted in [1] and [2], the data doesn't seem to support this as FTP usage appears to be coming from fairly robust mature operations (based on IPs).

Regards,
Roman

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/b8BfvrcpLmvvjkhJ1MW8DUEzmQ8/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/py_9b486x8x2io6d5dAb3FAgNng/