Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

I'm generally ok with us turning off FTP and don't onsider
it that big a deal either way.

However, I have to say most of the arguments for and against
doing that I've seen in this thread are weak to very weak
and some I'd consider just bogus or exaggerated. That said,
this cost/benefit argument for maintaining the service seems
worth considering: