Re: Looking for a grammar/spelling tool for XML I-D

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:23 AM Adam Roach <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Incidentally, running aspell with the "-H" flag works just fine for spell-checking XML sources. This is what I've done for years.

I installed aspell on my Macbook.
But I am getting
Error: Unknown mode: "html"

with -H option.

It says I need some files in /usr/lib/aspell
which I don't have.

Behcet
/a