RE: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

Hi John!

I was privately reminded of a particular nuance that I wanted to make note of publicly -- IETF web properties (www.ietf.org, datracker.ietf.org, etc.) are all already HTTPS only, and has been the case for several years.

Regards,
Roman