Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

Roman Danyliw wrote:

The best thing to do to reduce our operational effort is to do nothing.

Noted, you would like the FTP service to continue.

Wrong. I'm saying we should not be bothered by discussions to
continue or discontinue the service.

>> Wow! I'm impressed that there are so many hardworking guys.
>
> Correct, there a number of hard wording men and women doing their
> best to serve the community.  Thanks for acknowledging them.

I thank all of you, very much.

						Masataka Ohta