Re: and... text for the win

Am 07.11.2020 um 15:44 schrieb Charlie Perkins:
Hello Carsten and all,

IEEE 802 editors usually use Microsoft Word, and their specifications
are high-quality technical specifications.  So please be careful about
that.

However, I hated it the whole time.  My own preference is to use a
format and tool where features have predictable results (Word fails this
test miserably).  Even .xml fails this test sometimes, in my experience
and according to the mailing list discussions on xml2rfc.  I can at

Are you reffering to reference inclusions occasionally failing, or
something else? In the latter case, I'd really like to see a detailed
bug report.

Best regards, Julian