Re: A sad farewell

Joe, I think you missed an important part of Pete's message.

Even if we use other tools, we will need cusotmization to match our process requirements. No, it does not have to work exactly like tools. and datatracker. work. We have done a lot there to make AD and chair jobs tractable. Someone will have to figure out how to do that for any other tool we start to use. It is not even obvious that it can be done. And it is certainly not obvious that it would be easy.

Yours,
Joel