Re: WAIT. Take a moment. Re: A sad farewell

Dear Henrik, all,

The work of Henrik made my life as an IETFer and co-chair immensely easier.. and to have used alternative solutions in other SDOs I have come to appreciate it even more!
Thank you, Henrik, for all the work and for making the tools be as helpful as possible.

If possible in this complex situation, I would add my +1 on Eliot's RSET proposal.

Alexander