Re: A sad farewell

 it's interesting reading the mail archives for this selected team:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tools-arch/41Yg6lCrDMwz90P3qdv9BNN5FCQ/

"This is an important effort for the IETF community"
- but it is not a community effort? How does the IETF run these days?

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

looking forward to the Center for Democracy and Technology
resolving the US election and constitutional crisis. Go, team!