Re: RFC mutation, with or without page numbers

In article <20201027200703.GV39170@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Benjamin Kaduk  <kaduk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Right.  My point is that it is only "official" in scare quotes, since it's
>not the immutable archival artifact representing the RFC.

There's a whole separate can of worms about how and if we would
recreate the rendered versions of RFCs if, say. we made a change to
xml2rfc that improved the results, or we found a bug that messed up
one of the outputs.

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",