Re: Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ?

Flemming,

If you need a printable version with page numbers, that's provided by the RFC Editor for every RFC, for example https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8905.pdf (to cite a recent example). If you quickly need the last page number, just click in your browser or PDF reader on the last entry in the TOC.

Cheers,
Andy