Re: Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ?

As Julian Reschke observed on the rfc-interest list, since the
new RFC format was implemented:

>  page numbers should not be used to refer to parts of the
>  RFC, because page breaks vary with output formats

So I can only see confusion if people use page numbers for
any purpose whatever. So it doesn't matter if people want
page numbers; they're now useless. So I won't be answering
a poll, and I don't think the results are interesting.

Regards
   Brian

Regards
   Brian Carpenter