Re: Not a Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ? (was: Re: John/rsoc: Re: Page numbers in RFCs questions / preferences)

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 04:24:57PM -0400, John Levine wrote:
> In article <4fe39c74-7870-3b97-0559-cea43e1d860c@xxxxxxxxx> you write:
> >Hiya,
> >
> >On 26/10/2020 18:01, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> >> i have created a poll for this, please chime in there:
> >
> >FWIW, I think such polls are antithetical to how we want the
> >IETF to work. Bad idea to pile on that way IMO regardless of
> >what one things of pagination.
>
> It is certainly very far from my understanding of how the IETF works.

I was doing it this way thinking that it would be better not to swamp the IETF
mailing list with opinions about something that the leadership seems to want to put a lid on.
If that's not a good thing, then please: chime into this discuss with your opinion
directly everybody.

Cheers
    Toerless