Re: The end of the Internet as we now it

On 10/15/20 12:26 PM, Christian Huitema wrote:

On 10/15/2020 12:13 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:

On 10/14/20 11:17 PM, Christian Huitema wrote:
I think there must be some side effect from my setup. What is really
weird is that it fails from 2 different computers.

I know the RFC can be accessed elsewhere. In fact, the IETF datatracker
works. It is just an issue for me with the tool server. But it is really
weird.