Re: The end of the Internet as we now it

I think there must be some side effect from my setup. What is really
weird is that it fails from 2 different computers.

I know the RFC can be accessed elsewhere. In fact, the IETF datatracker
works. It is just an issue for me with the tool server. But it is really
weird.