Re: [Last-Call] [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-25.txt> (A YANG Data Model for WSON (Wavelength Switched Optical Networks)) to Proposed Standard

Hi Tom,

I have changed the order of the code to align this huge piece of code across multiple technology-specific topology models.

Since this piece of code is quite huge and error-prone, it would be good for the editors to be able to copy&paste from multiple technology-specific topology models.

I understand you concerns with reviewing the YANG code in the -26 revision. In order to address it, I have prepared a version of the YANG module with the former order and created a diff with the YANG module in -25 (see in attachment).

The plan is not to change this order any more in the next revisions so you can keep reviewing the I-D diffs from the -27 revision onward.

Regarding the issue with the YANG tree, let me check with co-authors. We can fix any issue with the YANG tree in the next revision.

Thanks, Italo

<<< text/html; name="Diff_ ietf-wson-topology.yang - ietf-wson-topology-new.yang.html": Unrecognized >>>