Re: [Last-Call] [v6ops] [Iot-directorate] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-05

Hello Michael

For the SNMA thingy, Which is really for use by ND, if the AP does something, it better do ND proxy so it knows which IPv6 addresses are associated.

If it understands the target address, a single unicast to the target is a better deal than playing multicast games to the snma.

This is what the backbone router recommends to do.

Take care,

Pascal