Re: [Last-Call] [I2nsf] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08

Hi Derek.

Thank you for the review and sorry for the delay.

We are modifying the text accordingly.

Best regards, Gabi.

El 3 sept 2020, a las 18:39, Derek Atkins via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> escribió:

Reviewer: Derek Atkins
Review result: Has Nits

Hi,

IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving
security requirements and considerations in IETF drafts.  Comments
not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the
IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

* With Nits

Details:

* NB: I did not review the Yang Models or Appendices

* Awkward sentence in section 8, top of page 21:

                             Moreover, the startup configuration
   datastore MUST be also pre-configured with the required ALLOW
   policies that allow to communicate the NSF with the I2NSF Controller
   once the NSF is deployed.

 Specifically "that allow to communicate the NSF with ..." should be
 changed, possibly to read "that allow the NSF to communicate with ..."

* at the end of 8.3 at the bottom of page 23 there is a space for "the
 subtrees and data nodes and their sensitivity/vulnerability:" but
 there is no list, it just goes onto the next paragraph at the top of
 the next page.

-derek

Gabriel López Millán
Departamento de Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones
University of Murcia
Spain
Tel: +34 868888504
Fax: +34 868884151