Re: NomCom 2020: Second Call for nominations

OK, I’m probably crazy to do this, but I’m willing to serve once again as the chair. I have no employer, and (unlike 1996-2001) no source of cash to buy airplane tickets or hotel rooms. I would need the IETF to find sources for that, or to be OK with “everything I do is remote”.

If you have a questionnaire to send, please send it (or a link to it).

Sent from my iPad