Re: [Last-Call] [dispatch] Genart last call review of draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-03

>They are not experts.  They are hired to do administrative stuff. The things you list do not require technical expertise, but rather >operational expertise.  That’s not to denigrate ops, of course.

Of course.

>I am a member of the TLS designated experts, so I know first-hand how expert review works.

I have very limited experience with expert reviews, which part of the naptr record worries you most?  Beyond that I'm not sure what needs a review.

>So far you are the only one trying to remove it.

Well, at the moment, there is no designated expert for for uri.arpa so anything incoming would have to be reviewed by the IESG.  That seems like a waste of resources for them to look at some regex.